Seeking full time or long term contract test automation, software QA, or development work
• Over 7.5 years of experience in IT, Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design and development, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance of N-Tier, Three-Tier application in Client/Server and Web based applications with major focus on Microsoft.Net Applications for Banking and Financial sector.
• Extensive experience in Visual Studio 2005/08/10, ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Ajax, jQuery, LINQ, WCF, Web Services, XML, XSL/XSLT, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, HTML, DHTML.
• Experience in creating and consuming web services using C#.NET.
• Expertise in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
• Good experience in developing Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL 2005/08.
• Having good experience in Agile Methodology and Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience into lead and work with offshore team.
• Experience in using Visual Source Safe and Harvest for version control.
• Good understanding of Object Oriented methodologies.
• Excellent team player with exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Possesses strong ability to strive for the best & achieve the best in undertaken task.
SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Computer Software and Hardware Expertise
• Business Analysis and Data Modeling
• Implementation/Project Management
• Exceptional Critical Thinking Skills
• Process Improvement
• Technical Writing
• Outstanding Team Building Skills
• Supervisory Skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Extensive Training and Public Speaking Experience
• To obtain a position as a Software Engineer or Developer
• Ruby on Rails
• Familiarity with Six Sigma procedures for building and maintaining a lean organization
• Statistical data analysis to maximize ROI
• Deep analytical thinker to determine best course of action for given situation
• Strategic planning for long term evolution of business or product
• Extremely resourceful and perpetually seeking knowledge from wherever it may be
• Active listener
• Courage to give honest feedback regardless of possible repercussion or hierarchical status
• Establishes clear directions and sets succinct objectives for self and others
• Clear and effective communicator
• Ethically conscious
• Actively leading from the front
• Espouses integrity
• Around 3 years of experience in all phases of Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, testing and Implementation of Applications using Microsoft technologies.
• Around 3 years of experience in developing applications using Microsoft .NET 4.0/ 3.5/ 3.0, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, Win Forms and Windows Services.
• Expertise in using Web Server controls and developing reusable component like User Controls and Custom Controls in .NET framework.
• Competent in creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
• Worked extensively on Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
• Strong background in backend database development including designing databases, writing stored procedures, SQL queries using SQL Server 2008.
• Experience in documenting, preparing test plans, executing it and Code Review.
• A good team player with excellent time management skills having profound insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
• Strong Analytical, Oral and written communication skills.
Seeking a challenging opportunity as QA Tester where I can leverage my expertise in QTP, QC
• Over 4.3 years of experience in both Manual and Automation testing for Banking, Finance and Healthcare applications on Windows and UNIX platforms.
• Excelled in creation of Test cases and execution of test processes, test strategies and plans.
• Strengths include Sanity, Functional, Regression and System Testing
• Expert in designing and developing test automation suites using QTP automation tool.
• Ability to understand the Functional requirements and Design Documents
• Self motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
Experienced programmer familiar with several programming languages. Accomplished data analyst skilled in managing data in a variety of formats using a diverse set of software platforms. Trained in numerous database and Internet technologies. Hard-working, well-organized, quick learner interested in new opportunities to apply a broad skill set.
• Over Six Years of experience in QA Testing using Manual and Automated Testing
• Experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control
• Strong experience in Analyzing Business Spec, Designing Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Procedures
• Experience in testing Client/Server, Web Based and Stand-Alone applications
• Experience using Quality Center/Test Director to formulate Test plans, Test Cases and reporting bugs
• Partnered with design & development teams to create Test Requirements and Test Environments
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, STLC, QA Methodologies
• Solid Back End Testing experience by writing and executing SQL Queries, Nested Queries and Joins for various databases
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels
• Reported issues to the Development Team and followed up on the same until the Defect life cycle is complete
• Participated in Weekly status meetings with reports statistical performance of the application
• Adapted technical skills in integration, system, functional and performance testing of various insurance, finance, Health and banking organizations
To obtain an IT Management position that will allow me to utilize my knowledge and help a company grow.
• 9 and half years of professional experience in Information Technology with extensive experience in performing Software Quality Assurance and Software testing of web based and CICS(Mainframe)projects.
• Strong Financial and Insurance domain knowledge. Involved in testing of 401K, commercial card, derivatives and Insurance agency projects.
• Involved in implementation of Sircon product in Insurance domain.
• Good knewledge of testing web service using SOAP UI.
• Strong customer relationship building skills demonstrated by being an effective test lead resulting in winning customer confidence.
• Expertise in SQA practice and QA methodologies, Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC), Test strategy, Test metrics, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Extensive experience in developing, executing and maintaining Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and creating the Traceability Matrix based on business and Systems requirements.
• Guided and lead offshore QA Team.
• Worked with Business and System Project Managers and system team members to help clarify business and technical requirements.
• Excellent knowledge of Test Management tools like Quality Center, ALM
• Involved in running regression test suite using automation tool I.e. QTP
• Have good knowledge of writing SQL's to verify data load to backend tables
• Expert in performing bulk data comparison testing using Ms Access.
• Experienced in data conversion validation.
• Hardworking, dedicated, self-motivated to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies required for the project.
• Effective leadership skills, with ability to motivate teams to increase productivity.
• Experience in estimation of test effort and coordinate test schedule with overall project schedule.
• Successfully managed resources and mentored QA team members.
* Having around 3 years of Experience in Software Testing of web based applications.
* Experience in Functional and Non-functional testing(smoke, regression, usability and compatibility)
* Smoke testing on critical or basic feature of an application.
* Functional testing on each and every component of an application.
* Integration testing based on business transaction scenarios
* Experience in black box testing techniques like BVA, ECP.
* Hands on experience in preparing the Test plans, Test cases, and Test data. And executing the same.
* Detecting bugs & classifying them based on severity, priority.
* Good knowledge in Test Management tools like Quality centre.
* Good Exposure in VB Scripting and QTP.
* Experience in test case executions and documenting the test results, release wise.
* Having Good Knowledge in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Very good knowledge in defects log and report them to the Test Lead / Manager, as well as tracking till to defect resolve or defect close.
* Good Knowledge on Structures Query Language (SQL).
* Ability & highly keen to learn, grasp and deliver both individually & also as a proactive team member.
* An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills.
IT Skill Set:
· Proficient in C/C++, familiar with standard template library(STL), multi-threaded programming, and new features in C++11 such as rvalue reference, move semantics, and lambda function. TCP/IP Socket programming experience.
· Familiar with Java and Java Native Interface (JNI), working experiences of Database/SQL, Hibernate, JSF, XML, HTML.
· Parallel computing experiences with Fortran and MPI. Working experiences of Matlab/Simulink. Programming experiences in Windows, Unix/Linux, and Embedded environments. Working experiences of Eclipse, Visual Studio, Rhapsody.
· Strong mathematics, familiar with Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, and numerical methods (Finite Elements and Finite Difference). Multi-disciplinary background of Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science and Solid State Physics. Excellent journal publications with more than 1170 citations.
* SQL Querying in relation to troubleshooting database backed CRM software
* Competency in Core Hardware and Operating System Technologies
* Object Oriented Design and Analysis
* Technical Support * Windows XP/2000 Pro * DNS/WINS/DHCP
* Networking * Windows Server 2003 * SQL / Microsoft SQL Server
* Programming * MS Office 2000/2003 * Microsoft Office Suite
* Software Design/Development * Windows 2003 Server * HTML / XML
As Sr .NET Developer my goal is to be a key contributor. I have spent 20 years learning programming and 7 years with .NET. I like to empower customers, understand customers and put them first. I can do this because I am one of the few programmers able to process information inside a program. Information is data that means something to people and this means I work in their native language. Also most programs hardcode information and I can soft code it and then encapsulate information so that it can be ported from program to program.
I am a talented individual who loves to be knee deep in code. I like programming inside out from design to development. I love learning new things and am willing to take on the hardest of tasks. Challenges really drive me. When I am bored I will usually look for a way to automate some task with code. I am looking for the ability to learn and grow as a developer.
Training, Development and Quality Assurance Manager with expertise in employee assessment and development, employee recognition, training course development and delivery, process improvement strategies and management, performance management, and use of Lean methodologies in a National Customer Service and Sales Center. IT QA Test Lead for Salesforce.com, SAP SD and SAP CRM.
➢ More than 10 years of Experience in software testing of Manual and Performance testing.
➢ Expertise in Test case Preparation, Test case Execution and Bug Reporting.
➢ Experience in Web services.
➢ Experience in Team Track and Serena Mashups(Bug reporting, Time Tracking SR creation and updates)
➢ Experience in Developing and enforcing QA test methodologies and procedures.
➢ Hands-on proficiency in Automated Tools like HP Load Runner 10.0/Performance Center.
➢ Exposure in Test Management tools like Quality Center /Test Director.
➢ Exposure to Agile and have developed test cases using Use Cases, SRS, and FRS.
➢ Experience in Functional Testing on Client/Server and Web based applications
➢ Experience in Front-end testing, System testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, Performance testing, Stress testing, Backend testing and Regression Testing of Web based and Client/Server applications.
➢ Expertise in Problem solving and Bug Tracking Reports using bug tracking tools like Test Director and Clear Quest.
➢ Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and role of QA in SDLC.
➢ Exposure to all areas of QA practices such as process definition and continuous improvement, software life-cycle model planning, business and functional requirement reviews, test planning and design, defect tracking and analysis, metric gathering and reporting.
➢ Proficiency in writing SQL and have worked in testing application using databases.
➢ Proficiency in testing Web based applications and has worked in testing APIs.
➢ Proficiency in testing of GUI based applications and middleware messaging applications.
➢ Involve in Load balance testing, E2E, Regression, UAT and Performance testing for several applications.
➢ Experience in batch job schedules using ECS(Event Control Server)