• Experienced in retail warehouse and production environments
• Known for working effectively in a fast paced environment
• Flexible to new responsibilities and challenges level-headed and dependable
• Clean and scrub floors
• Work safely with chemicals and cleaning equipment
• Overall competency with general building maintenance
Light Industrial Expertise
• Can operate forklifts in the loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
• Manual labor in shipping and receiving
• Sales or Account Management level professional in related Green Industries.
• Dynamic performer with Ten (10) years of experience in Mineral exploration, Resource estimation and Mining operations.
• Efficiency-driven geologist who uphold highest accuracy performance standards and operational effectiveness through genuine motivational, interpersonal teaching and mentoring.
• Competent in drillhole pattern studies using Conditional Simulation; Resource and Reserve estimation and evaluation
• Skilled in Technical Report Writing and Project Management
• Proficient user: MineSight, Surpac, AcQuire, MapInfo/Discover Professional and Comfortable with the Internet
Seeking a position that will allow me to work in an environment that promotes patient-centered care and strives to improve the lives of the clients that we serve through evidence-based practice.
Years of providing friendly and courteous service
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Extreme organization and attention to detail
Ordering food via an online system and managing inventory
Experience setting deadlines and prioritzing tasks in order to provide boxed lunches for field trips and all meals, snacks, and special items for children and adults
Cooked assorted menu items paying close attention to food allergies and other special dietary needs
Adhere to all federal, state, local, and safety regulations and laws
Seeking an employment opportunity with an established company, where I can utilize my skills and abilities
To secure a position within a company that will provide growth and experience in a specific career path utilizing my diverse work experience thus allowing me to continue to grow both personally and professionally potentially becoming a valuable asset to the organization.
Three years of combined administrative experience in a management role while keeping 100% accountability of high value equipment that totaled over $12M.
Analytical, detail-oriented and proactive SAP ABAP professional with over 15 years programming, project management and people management experience. Highly effective at applying technology to streamline processes. Strong skills in software development, problem solving, back-end system analysis and communication. Known as a developer with a strong work ethic, methodical, persistence, 110% team player and initiative demonstrated by a track record of on time project completion.
Other areas of expertise:
• Application Integration • Requirements Gathering • Designer (Screen/Report)
• Excellent writing skills • Results Focused • Mentoring
• Solid Tester • Waterfall / Agile • People person
Quota-surpassing sales representative striving for excellence, with a history of exceeding employer expectations across diverse industries. Enjoy speaking with people and establishing a long-term, loyal customer base.
Persuasive communicator; use consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships and turn cold canvassing into sales.
Tenacious negotiator and closer; specializing in conveying the benefits of products/services and holding customer interest. Quick learner and master in selling new and old product offerings.
I have experience in customer service and electrical fields. Apprentice work with excellent communications skills. Workswell with others, while skillfully making independent decisions.
Residential electric construction. Fixture installation
Working in a Veterinarian office as an assistant and getting all the experience I can get my whole life has been around working with animals, I have been a Dog Groomer since I graduated in 1984.
* Went to Live Oaks Animal Care vocational school in Milford, Ohio
* Trained for pet shop, kennels, barn animals, dog grooming, won 2nd place in the state for grooming. I was trained in clinical, Inventory and all sorts of care of animals.
Won 2nd place in Dog Grooming in 1984
* Dog Groomer
* Grooming all breeds of Dogs, bathing and great with customers.
I want to expand my experience further to work with a Veterinarian as an assistant, This is my dream job to help animals in a Dr. office setting I really would give 120% for this job and any job you give me I just need a chance. My whole life has been revolved around helping and working with animals. I would appreciate the opportunity to prove to you my strengths and determination to do whatever job given to me. I think I am the best candidate for the job because of my experience with animals and customers and I also have experience with computers, I think you should give me the chance for this job so I can show you my determination and hard work and I learn fast and work hard.
To obtain an internship in mechanical engineering that requires a hands-on approach
and strong problem-solving and team building skills.
Dedicated marketing technologist with strengths in creativity, brand management and demand generation programs. Fits in great and fully able to bridge big communication gaps at SaaS and technology savvy companies. Equipped to manage many different projects with quickly moving parts.
• Effective management, technical, and supervisory skills.
• Competent using software including: Windows, Word, PowerPoint, E-mail, and the Internet.
• Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of patrons, dependable, hard working, reliable, and
• Recognized for long hours, commitment to customers, attention to detail, professionalism, and
• Use clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform daily
• Work well as a team member or independently.